Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yo app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

will the Yo app be avaliable in the u.s anytime soon? It sounds great and like we can do quick replys from it. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34
It takes a few days because each app update is reviewed by a physical person at Fitbit for it to be approved. FYI, I uploaded it on Sept 23. It's out of my hands now.
Best Answer

@EmTe thank you! Waiting impatiently 🤗

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

It should be out now. See if you have an update button next to the app on your phone.

Best Answer

@EmTe works like a charm! So happy! 🙂 Thank you, Terry!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @EmTe . I hope you're keeping well. 🙂 After recent firmware update, I noticed my Yo app keeps crashing whenever I want to send emoji. It does not crash when I tap on the location tho. Weird! I admit I send the location all the time hence at first I did not notice the issue with the emojis. Do you think you could take a look? Thank you so much! 🤗

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

The authorise button in the app settings just goes to a 404 page, there is no way to login in or get past this. Looks as though whatever page the button is linked to doesn't exist anymore. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guess where that link leads you 😜

I can’t log in with the app in Fitbit (on iOS), even after update it leads to an error page. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@N8teGee Does the main Yo app work w/o issues? It seems to be working just fine here. And @EmTe 's Yo companion app for Versas is awesome. My most used app. lol 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Android app worked fine, but I've since uninstalled both as I have little use for the service. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to reinstall Fitbit app and unfortunately have to re-authorize Yo. Unfortunately, the request is getting rejected. @EmTe , would you be able to take a look if there's anything that can be done? I hope you're well and staying safe!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

It let me download but all I see is a pink screen with 404

Best Answer

whenever I go to log in, it take me to a 404 page. Is it supposed to do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I text on my Versa 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This sucks. Yo is the only way to send quick reply’s on iPhone with Fitbit Versa 2 and it won’t let me make an account. Do you know why the Yo company isn’t available?   J.S.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to reinstall

Best Answer
0 Votes