Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Fitbit Coach workouts sync to Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I sync my workouts to my blaze dashboard.  I worked out this morning but when I checked my dashboard on my blaze and my Fitbit app it did not register that I had any activity. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

That is strange. The workouts just come up on my app acrivity list after Ive done them. Do you use just one account for the blaze and coach? The same email and log in details?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Redchow! In order for your workouts to sync, you need to connect two accounts in order for Fitbit Coach workouts to show up in Activity history on your Fitbit account. If you have both linked, then disconnect and reconnect them

Thanks for your input @NellyG! 🙂 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi,

I only recently downloaded FitBit Coach, and the work outs show in my FitBit activity dashboard, but they do not smart track the work out. I use the FitBit to track my distance and speed, but FitBit coach seems to just add things in not based on real time data. 

One day I couldn't finish a workout as I was called away, but FitBit Coach logged it as completed, including supposed time and calories burned, despite the fact I skipped through half directly to the cool down.

Is there no way FitBit Coach workouts can work with the smart track option on the FitBit?

Best Answer

Can you please explain in more detail what you mean by 2 accounts? Should I create another Fitbit account with a different email address? Why would I have to do this, it seems ridiculous - why are the apps unable to sync through the one account? Every time I try to create a new account on the Fitbit Coach website, it just auto logs me in using my Fitbit account!

Also, I have tried and tried to disconnect the apps but although I can revoke access through my Fitbit dashboard, when I log into my Fitbit Coach account and go to connect accounts in settings, it is still ticked as connected to Fitbit and I am unable to select anything to allow me to disconnect the app.

I have only just signed up to Fitbit Coach tonight and I'm wondering why I even bothered. I've done a workout and just want to see it on my Fitbit which I use to track everything but it so user un-friendly I think I will be cancelling the subscription unless I am given a solution. I have read so many different treads of people experiencing the same and none of the suggestions are working for me.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  I got a new phone this week and all of a sudden my FitBit coach workouts are no longer showing up on my FitBit dashboard.  I'm not sure how to fix this issue.  I've logged out of my FitBit coach and logged back in but it doesn't prompt me to connect to my FitBit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having the same issue. I’ve been using FB Coach for 3 months without a problem, but now (since 9/13) my workouts and active minutes aren’t showing up in Fitbit. The active minutes don’t even show up if I add the workout manually. In addition, on FB coach, it is listing my workouts, but not counting them towards my total. I’m not able to disconnect the account as the button under services is unresponsive. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @jenebean and @Jozolarozo thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this and thanks for letting us know about the problem you are experiencing in syncing your Fitbit account with your Fitbit Coach account.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

It is quite concerning to me how many reports of this issue that I’ve seen in this forum going on for nearly a year now with no clear suggestions or timeline for resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't understand how it was working and bc I got a new phone it just
doesn't work anymore? That doesn't seem to make any sense to me. My Fitbit
just stopped working yesterday and the support I got told me to
troubleshoot it myself first before contacting them. That's just poor
customer service on Fitbit part. Device is less than a year old.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation @jenebean and @Jozolarozo.

While we don't have a timeline for resolution, our team will continue to investigate these discrepancies. At the moment of having any type of update, we will be glad to share it with you. In the meantime, your patience will be much appreciated.

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be working again for me. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the information @Jozolarozo.

I am glad to hear that this issue has been resolved for you. If there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is sporadically doing this: I track calories via MyFitnessPal, Endomondo is also linked. All other apps link perfectly fine, but Coach isn't cooperating. I did a workout this morning and it isn't there. Or it shows in Fitbit and then doesn't show in MyFitnessPal.

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community @hilcol.

As mentioned previously, our team is aware of the problem you are experiencing in syncing your Fitbit account with your Fitbit Coach account, and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit coach will not sunk with my Fitbit blaze app I see from this thread this has been a reoccurring issue. Please can you advise if this has been fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Nadcampbell. Thanks for the details mentioned. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

By connecting a Fitbit account with Fitbit Coach, workouts show up automatically in your Fitbit exercise history. Have you tried unlinking and relinking both accounts again?

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

I also have this problem. First workout appeared with no issue, but then I bought Premium and none of the later ones showed up in my fitbit account, only in fitbit coach. I am using the same account for both.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Artshap. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you bought Fitbit Premium, I would like you to unlink both applications and then continue monitoring if your workouts sync. 

1. Revoke access of Fitbit Coach (listed as Fitstar by Fitbit Inc.) under My Applications in your Fitbit account
  2. Log-in to your Coach account 
  3. Go to Settings 
  4. Click disconnect next to Fitbit, then click connect again to reestablish the connection between accounts. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unrelated question, how are you liking MyFitnessPal aside from this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes