Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rankings

Hello,

I just started a private Community group for colleagues at work. Do the groups only show the top three rankings. If so is there a way to change that?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

No, each group has their own leaderboard which shows how everyone in the group is doing.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

HI,

Is there a time delay in getting everyone to populate on the leaderboard? We have a group of17 but only 14 are showing as ranked on the leaderboard. 

Thanks

Best Answer

There may be, I'm not sure.  Usually they only show the weekly stats for all the members of the group.

Best Answer

I'm having a similar problems.  I have joined two groups, and my monthly steps show up on both groups, but not in the "7 day" charts.  How do I get my stats to show in the 7 day chart?

Best Answer

It sounds like a glitch.

Best Answer

How can I start a private community group?

Best Answer

Are you talking about a Community group on the app, or are you talking about an Activity group on the website, @Phauksee?

Best Answer
I was thinking of a private community group on the app.
Best Answer

fefef

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.  I started a community group page in August and the 7-day leader board has never populated.  And now in September, the month is again populated but it is not in order so it is not a true leader board.  Is there a fix for this?  Does anybody read these posts even?

Best Answer

I'm beginning to doubt if anyone even reads these.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
@sbwertz. I agree. Certainly there is little useful dialogue and problems
just seem to disappear into a black hole, even though I'm continually asked
if a reply constitutes a solution, which it very rarely does.
Best Answer
0 Votes