Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Emails

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

We noticed that subscription notifications are being sent twice to users' inbox. We're fully aware of this issue and are working hard to get things back to normal. Your patience while this is being attended to is greatly appreciated. 

If the extra noise is very bothersome, you can turn off notifications completely by following the steps in this post and turn them on again once we've resolved this platform issue. 

As always, if you have any further questions, please post them to this thread and I'll try my best to provide an answer. 

Ricky Community Moderator Fitbit

Training for life? Get Fit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This issue has been resolved and you should no longer be receiving duplicate emails. Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
Why am I getting double email for each reply?

Vishal Sheth
Sent From My HTC ONE
Best Answer
0 Votes
AND YES I AM YELLING........

I had a FitBit and after 3 weeks it quit working. After reading all the posts about the problems with it and after trying everything that had been recommended, I contacted them and asked for a refund. I returned everything to them and did in fact receive a refund,

So why am I writing?

After receiving my refund I went into my account and deleted everything including my email address. I chose unsubscribe to this chat area and I also contacted FitBit and asked them to completely close out my account. I no longer wish to receive any of these emails. They told me at FitBit that my account no longer exists (I knew that because I deleted everything)....but why then am I still receiving emails AND I'M RECEIVING TWO OF EVERY POST.

Gad, this is beyond frustrating and I cannot seem to get any help with this problem!
Best Answer
Why am I getting all messages twice?

Vishal Sheth
Sent From My  iPhone 5
Best Answer

suddenly I am getting the same notification 20 times a day and I opted out of it over 6 months ago..... what is going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just received word that the root cause of this issue has been identified and a fix will be released tonight.

I will update this thread again once I have confirmation that the release was successful. Thanks again for your understanding throughout!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue has been resolved and you should no longer be receiving duplicate emails. Thanks!

Best Answer