Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit community posts

ANSWERED

When I go to post a photo in the community forum, whatever it's called, it rotates my picture sometimes even turning it upside down. There's an arrow in the bottom left I thought would rotate the photo but it just flips to selfie camera mode instead. Am I doing something wrong? And how to people get their stats displayed over a photo too? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just updated the app and I think it's working fine now. Thank you for your reply! I'll post again if it still doesn't work correctly! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @S-Wisely thanks for posting on the community forums about your issue in community feed!

Are there specific instances where you're seeing this happen, or does it happen every time you post a photo? What is your phone's OS? Is your app up to date? 

Also, if you could send some screenshots of what's going on that would be great too. Thank you!

To get your stats overlayed over a photo, select whichever latest achievement you'd like to share, and then click the "photo" icon on the bottom of the screen to choose which photo you want to share with your stats. Let me know if I can clarify anything!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know what OS I have, maybe I'll delete the app and re-download it? I just have a Samsung Galaxy s7, I went to the app store and downloaded the fitbit app.. Here is what happens when I post a photo... Screenshot_20170512-102324.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just updated the app and I think it's working fine now. Thank you for your reply! I'll post again if it still doesn't work correctly! 

Best Answer

Great! Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad that updating your app fixed the issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes