Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my Community Rank?

ANSWERED

Anyone know how to change my type from 'Jogger' to something more accurate? I am not, nor have ever been, a jogger and don't even have it as a recognised exercise on my fitbit. 😂

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That's your "community rank" - it's automatically assigned based on how active you are in the community. You can read more about it at:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-Community-Basics/About-Community-Ranks/m-p/272000

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

That's your "community rank" - it's automatically assigned based on how active you are in the community. You can read more about it at:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-Community-Basics/About-Community-Ranks/m-p/272000

Best Answer

Hi there @Viks81, it's nice to see you around.

I’ve noticed that my friend @SteveH just offered you a good response in order to solve the questions and doubts with your post. If this was the information you were looking for, I invite you to make @SteveH's post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Steve. I'd far rather have your status than my Jogger one though 😆

Best Answer

If I can't update "jogger" and it's just a community rank .....
Can I PUT IN A DESCRIPTION COMMENT somewhere saying Swimmer just bcos I'd like to ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AuntyJane what a lot of people do is to create a signature so that your chosen message appears at the bottom of every post you make. You can update yours at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about “Wheelie fast” or “disabled” or “wheelchair user”?

I'm normally very easygoing when it comes to being personally affected by something that I’ve read or seen on tv, but I really was quite shocked last night when told I have now been given the rank of “jogger”. This seemed to be such bad taste after having an accident and ending up unable to walk, let alone jog. I’m still using Fitbit to try and get fitter, lose weight, track my insomnia and sleep so I’m wondering if there could maybe be a box we could tick with a simple N/A on profiles of other disabled users. Would this maybe worth asking to the wider user or am I the only wheelchair user on here who has plenty of other ideas. Like for me the only exercises I can do is trying to do a little bit of cleaning or housework, or maybe be outside deadheading a few plants in the raised tubs. Or even spending 15 or 30minutes in a hydrotherapy pool.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BettyBoop01 It has nothing to do with your physical activity and is 100% forum activity. As you post or get upvoted, your title changes. It's not customizable.

Best Answer

@BettyBoop01 I think that's a lovely idea. At the moment community ranks are designed as a lighthearted way to encourage engagement and offer other members a little extra insight into your participation here. They are not linked to any individual preference or setting, and it's not possible to opt-out. 

The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community. If you wish you can post it as a suggestion there. 🤗

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes