Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my posts?

ANSWERED

I was on this site earlier this AM - found some conversations about how long it takes to get 10K steps... now I come back and I don't know where that was at! The posts were very helpful and postiivie... I just wish I understood this site and it's entire way of taking the posts...where they are.. how to get to them again....oh well - I guess I will learn sometime... any suggestion would be nice...(that is IF I can find this place again!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Pam
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pamela_June Glad to hear you've been enjoying the discussions you found on the Fitbit Community! If you made some posts, you can always find those by clicking on your icon at the top-right, just next to the search field. That will take you to your Profile Page, where you'll see your recent activity.

You might take some time to read through our FAQ or this post where the Community Basics are described. Let me know if you have any other questions!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Pamela_June Glad to hear you've been enjoying the discussions you found on the Fitbit Community! If you made some posts, you can always find those by clicking on your icon at the top-right, just next to the search field. That will take you to your Profile Page, where you'll see your recent activity.

You might take some time to read through our FAQ or this post where the Community Basics are described. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best Answer
0 Votes