Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit community

I try to scroll down to see other messages and I can't, I can only see the last post, is this normal,  I wouldn't think so. so how do I do this, it's really set up weird, the area I type in is weird too, I type my message at the bottom of my screen but it shows up at the top then when I post it it shows in the top middle of my page. it's just a really weird set up with no instructions on how to navigate, please help, i'd really like to see other post in the group but can't.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @xpetalsx and welcome to the Community!

Whatever topic was posted last usually appears on the top of your screen, as that is the most recent.  Any other older posts will appear below that.

The only exception is when you are posting in a thread like this, in which case, the posts will appear chronologically.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

could not find a topic for my question.

how do we reset watch/time on the charge?  mine wont' resync

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also can't find the answer to my question. If I go to the Help forums, the button to start a topic/ask a question is dimmed and can't be clicked. When I found one close to my issue, I tried to write my question and click Post, but a big-red-message said it wouldn't post/try later. I just installed the iOS app today and the Steps tile was never there in the first place. My Edit button isn't in the upper-right or left, as many in this thread indicate, but I have to scroll to the bottom. If I click it, I have the minus icon to remove any of the five default tiles -- calories, days exercised, weight, water and food -- all of which seem very weight-loss-oriented, while I want steps, sleep and fitness stats. I can remove any of those five and then I have the plus icon to add them back in, but nowhere is there an option to add in any tiles/modules not shown or listed. Arrgghh! I work in tech-learning/training and am quite savvy, so I'm not impressed with my experience of Fitbit interfaces/UI/usability so far today!  😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@krash55wrote:

could not find a topic for my question.

how do we reset watch/time on the charge?  mine wont' resync

You would need to go to the Charge Forums to get more information about that.  To reset your time on your Charge just follow the link I provided

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you try reading my friend @MakMak's post on this thread, it may help solve your issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes