Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I see my previous posts on here?

ANSWERED

im only new 😞

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ruru91 Glad to hear that you figured it out! In case anyone else is searching for the answer to this question, you can see your previous posts by clicking on your profile image at the top-right of the Community. This will take you to your profile page, where you will see all your posts, as well as other data.

There is no way to delete a post, but that's okay - surely someone else will come along asking the same question, and hopefully this will help them out!

This post will provide you with additional resources for new members, and I recommend checking out the FAQ for more info about posting topics. Welcome to the Community!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

all good guys worked it out.. now i need to learn how to delete this post lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ruru91 Glad to hear that you figured it out! In case anyone else is searching for the answer to this question, you can see your previous posts by clicking on your profile image at the top-right of the Community. This will take you to your profile page, where you will see all your posts, as well as other data.

There is no way to delete a post, but that's okay - surely someone else will come along asking the same question, and hopefully this will help them out!

This post will provide you with additional resources for new members, and I recommend checking out the FAQ for more info about posting topics. Welcome to the Community!

Best Answer