Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

topic remove

ANSWERED

how can I remove a topic created by another user?

If you like meeting new friends and starting new challenge each month to set a goal and crush them at the end, join our TEXAS FITBIT community and sign up for our monthly slimdown challenge! https://www.fitbit.com/group/22CV4D
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@proalee Topics are posted on the Community for all users to join the discussion. There is no way to "remove" a topic, but you are free to participate or ignore topics based on your preference.

If you see a post that appears to violate the Community Guidelines, you can click the Flag icon at the bottom-left of the post to let our Moderator team know. They will address any posts which need attention.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and check out the FAQ for other answers to common questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@proalee Topics are posted on the Community for all users to join the discussion. There is no way to "remove" a topic, but you are free to participate or ignore topics based on your preference.

If you see a post that appears to violate the Community Guidelines, you can click the Flag icon at the bottom-left of the post to let our Moderator team know. They will address any posts which need attention.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and check out the FAQ for other answers to common questions.

Best Answer

@proalee As a followup - if you happen to be looking at the Idea Boards, you will find the "Flag Post" option in the "Options" menu at the top right of every post. Hopefully that helps you locate what you're seeking.

Best Answer
0 Votes