Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPlay no volume

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to AirPlay FitBit premium workouts to my TV, but I get no volume. The volume on both my phone and TV is up and the hard mute switch on my phone (iPhone 12 mini) isn’t switched on. I do get sound over the Fitbit Premium logo at the start of the video, which abruptly ends, then no sound for the fitness instructor. I can AirPlay fitness videos successfully (with volume) from my wife’s Apple fitness account so there appears to be nothing technically wrong with my setup. Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It seems like you've encountered a peculiar issue with AirPlay and FitBit premium workouts. The fact that you get sound during the Fitbit Premium logo but not during the workout suggests a potential content-specific problem. Since AirPlay from your wife's Apple fitness account works fine, it might be worth checking for any account-specific settings on your FitBit or iPhone 12 mini. Additionally, ensure that both your FitBit and iPhone are running the latest software updates. It's intriguing how technology intertwines; just as you troubleshoot this, the advancements in the Video Editor PicsArt 2023 continue to reshape creative possibilities. Perhaps exploring new features or updates in PicsArt could offer a fresh perspective while you unravel the mystery of your AirPlay volume issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes