Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All for one challenge - Active Minutes Inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’m participating in the All For One challenge, active minutes. 

My Fitbit dashboard active minutes says 93 - which is accurate - that’s how much I’ve moved today.

but the challenge says 279! 

Does anyone know what the discrepancies are?? I actually don’t like that I receive more minutes in the challenge vs my actual versa dashboard. Help!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Also just found out the other participant is in the same boat - actual minutes 80, but challenge says 210! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We’re having the same thing happen. I know the rules says something about bonus active minutes in the game but I don’t know if that’s why or how bonus active minutes are calculated.

Best Answer

I’m glad I’m not the only one! But exactly!! What are these imaginary bonus minutes?! Lol would be nice to either know what they are, or not have them. Skews the whole challenge!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Idk but it is REALLY bothering me. The active minutes in the challenge are like 3X my actual active minutes. Hopefully Fitbit will reply to us soon!

Best Answer

Agreed!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting this in both the custom challenge and the all for one. 

Honestly its driving me bonkers! The whole team would prefer it was accurate as now it doesn't feel like we're earning it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it has something to do with your heart rates. From one of the Fitbit page on active minutes, it says it gives you bonus minutes (*3)if you heart rate is At the peak zone, *2 if in cardio zone and *1 if in fat burn zone. It makes sense! The longer you stay in the peak zone the more you should be awarded. So the performance of people who do HIIT for 20 minutes will excel those people who walk for an hour.

Best Answer

Does anyone know why it would say 500 actives and a few hours later say 250?! I’m doing the active challenge minutes and can’t understand what happen to my minutes?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for participating in the forums, I appreciate the details mentioned. 

I wanted to clarify that for a limited time, it's even easier to flip an active minutes or Active Zone Minutes tile. Earn bonus minutes inside the challenge and use them to flip tiles. This won't change how man minutes you accumulate outside the challenge. You can find more information about it in the Get Fit Bingo rules. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

Could you please confirm when this limited time will end? Or if there is a way to turn this bonus minutes option off? Unfortunately we have found that it completely undermines the all for one challenge - I actually found it quite demoralising, as I earned my 45 minutes for the day in 16 minutes of walking.

Please confirm when our active minutes will be reflected accurately within challenges. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tmcc713 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

The amount of active minutes and active zone minutes will be different due to how each of them are tracked, the bonus is to balance those stats so everyone has the same chance to win. At the moment, there's no timeframe about when this is going to change. However, your feedback is truly appreciated and we're always striving to improve our services offered. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly how are the Active Minutes/Active Zone minute goals determined for each participant in the All For One Challenge. More explanation of this challenge is needed. 

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem.

We have way too many active minutes in our competition.

I work out for 30 minutes and get 100+ minutes in the competition.

Although you write in the competition instruction that bonus minutes are granted, there are no information about what these bonus minutes are, how they are calculated and how to turn them off.

Please fix this. We only want our realactive minutes which we are actively training and not any obscure "bonus minutes" 

Best Answer

The active minutes on my dashboard are very different than what's listed on the challnges. For example my dashboard says 78 active minutes and in the challenge it is 222! Why is this? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but there's still a huge discrepancy.

Best Answer