Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if there plans to bring back the personalized workouts from Fitbit Coach?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I'm still mourning the loss of the personalized workouts served up daily in Fitbit Coach. The couple of guided programs available in Fitbit Coach are so subpar compared to the previous functionality. I'm a mom of two children under two, I loved just opening up the app and have a workout ready for me, at my level, every day without having to waste time looking for a suitable workout. Scrolling through workout videos is the last thing I want to spend time on. The guided programs in Fitbit Premium last only a few weeks and then you have to restart one of the maybe three programs that work for daily bodyweight workouts :/. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

No there isn't. Despite Fitbit claim to listen to their users I've never seen reverting any decision made based on users's requests.

My family and I also considered Fitbit Coach an excellent platform while the workouts in premium are totally subpar and we all cancelled our premium subscription.

Best Answer

There is a feature request here that you can vote on to bring back that functionality. This is the second feature request created by users missing this functionality as the first one was closed and archived by Fitbit. If enough people vote for it they might implement it. Though I'm not confident it will get enough votes for Fitbit to implement this functionality again.

Best Answer