Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these emails about Fitbit Premium valid?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a fitbit with a premium account.  I started getting emails with details on the premium service, but they are all labeled "this message seems dangerous" by gmail with a big red box.  I havent received these warnings from any other sender.  They came from noreply@e.fitbit.com.  I did a support chat with fitbit and first the guy said it was a good email, then he changed his mind and said it wasn't and all fitbit emails should come from fitbit.com without the "e".  Has anyone had this  happen or know if emails from noreply@e.fitbit.com are vaild?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @freddyfit. Welcome on board. @Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up!

@freddyfit Thanks for bringing this to our attention and the time taken to contact our Support team. Let me share that the noreply@e.fitbit.com is a legitimate reply as part of Fitbit Premium service, and you can open the email without any worry. I understand your concern about this and appreciate you for verifying this address with us prior to any action. Please know your feedback won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to improve our services.

I hope you enjoy the experience with your new Fitbit device and you can always visit the Community Forums if you have any other question, I'm sure you'll find help from our members.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @freddyfit  I've asked a Moderator to stop by to answer this for you. It's possible that it's just a variation of the Fitbit.com address, but it's always good to double check when getting such a message. I'd have checked too. Now the Moderator can tell us what's going on.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you @Odyssey13! I hope it isn't some elaborate phishing scheme. Fitbit's chat support didn't really give me any confidence that the knew. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @freddyfit. Welcome on board. @Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up!

@freddyfit Thanks for bringing this to our attention and the time taken to contact our Support team. Let me share that the noreply@e.fitbit.com is a legitimate reply as part of Fitbit Premium service, and you can open the email without any worry. I understand your concern about this and appreciate you for verifying this address with us prior to any action. Please know your feedback won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to improve our services.

I hope you enjoy the experience with your new Fitbit device and you can always visit the Community Forums if you have any other question, I'm sure you'll find help from our members.

See you around.

Best Answer

Thank you LizzyFitbit.  Glad to know that is a valid Fitbit email account.  You all may want to update your knowledge base for your customer support team as the person I chatted with told me it wasn't a valid fitbit email

Best Answer

Hi there, @freddyfit.

You're welcome, thanks to you for calling this out. Your feedback is also appreciated and it'll help us to improve our services, as well as prevent this type of experience in the future. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, find great tips and start your own topics.

Have a good day! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just signed up for Premium and I get at least daily emails with recommendations but non of the links work properly as in take me to the topic I have clicked on on my iPad 6, iPhone 11 or Windows laptop - what gives?

Best Answer

@Lionfish It's good to see you around.

Thanks for the detailed information, and your efforts while trying on different devices. This is odd and just in case you're using the same browser on all your devices, may I know if you've tried opening the links from a different browser? If you have and the issue persists, I'd recommend contacting our Support team so they can further investigate what may be occurring and provide you with assistance. They're available via chat and phone, just click here to get connected with them.

Additionally, if you want to learn more about Premium and its features, I'd recommend checking this link, or reviewing this help article.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
Loaded Microsoft Edge and it still doesn’t work so I wonder what the benefit of Premium is - nothing?
Screenshot attached.

Geoff Zimmer[Image.jpeg]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lionfish have you tried Google Chrome? I use that and Firefox

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks but Google Chrome was my original default browser.

Seems to be a bit typical of FitBit that they have good initiatives but they just don’t follow through to get them implemented effectively.

A bit like the survey box that pops up part way through responding to post and when you click on yes I will respond when I am finished it terminates your post before you can complete the post so you have to log back in and chose not to respond in order to finish the post ten FitBit gets no feedback so assumes the word is rosy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lionfish I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer