Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Fitbit Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You need to use a DESKTOP to cancel your membership.

You can't cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription through the App.

Also check your Google Play subscriptions, in case the subscription is linked to that.

The reminder email you get send to cancel your Fitbit Premium is vague and ambiguous. When you use your account settings in your app it appears to be cancelled but the it's not.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @naismith22  the directions from Fitbit state using the app.

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
This isn't the way to cancel a membership though.

You can't do it through the app. You have to cancel via the desktop.

So I've been charged because I followed this guidline and my account didn't show a subscription.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I’ve just noticed that despite cancelling my premium membership months ago when I returned a faulty product, I’ve still been being charged for premium… no helpful information available from Fitbit…. Off to log in on my laptop to see if I can get to the bottom of this so they don’t steal anymore of my money!!

Best Answer
0 Votes