Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my Premium Subscription

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to cancel my premium subscription and nothing works.  I tried the instructions for my iPhone app and the premium subscription is not showing as a subscription in manage subscriptions.  I am 90% sure I purchased it on my phone. 

I then tried canceling it on my computer's account and it is not showing there.  Lastly I went to the iPad just in case I purchased it there.  Also not showing.  

My account shows that there is premium and me credit card is getting charged.  Short of cancelling it on my credit card and lodging a formal complaint I have tried everything else.  It is like Fitbit doesn't actually allow you to cancel your subscription.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

You can always get with support, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

You can always get with support, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

So if there is no option to cancel if it's already been cancelled through Google app store, how do you cancel it then? I have it as cancelled on Google play and active in Fitbit. But Fitbit isn't giving me an option to cancel. So what do I do now? I don't want to wait 6 months for it to "run out". 

Best Answer