Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 died as subscription renewed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my Fitbit experience has been quite disappointing. I purchased the charge 5 and had issues with it from the beginning. Syncing to my iphone was near impossible. It would always fail or take FOREVER. It could not maintain connection to the point it would constantly buzz to notify me of an active phone call (each time it would connect to my phone about every 30 sec or so). I always needed to turn off Bluetooth during my phone calls.  But i put up with it. After about a year-ish of owning it, i went for a five minute swim in fresh water. It died. Totally gone. The screen won’t come back on. What’s the point of being able to “track swimming” if it dies when it hits water? To add insult to injury, i noticed that the premium yearly subscription renewed basically at the same time it died. Fun. 

I went through the whole exercise of contacting support and trying to get the device to work and what i got was a coupon for a discount for another device. No thanks. I would just like my subscription money back. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bibistar. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such an experience with your Fitbit Charge 5. I understand how disappointing it can be when a product doesn't work as you expected. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, and I hope you understand that we always strive to improve our products and services. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes