Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed session not appearing on Coach and Fitbit apps.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just completed a custom Coach session on my laptop, but it is not appearing in my completed exercises (both Coach and Fitbit apps/dashboards). Went all the way through to the end and reviewed the workout. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sweetwoods21, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation to us. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of both the Fitbit app and Coach app where it's showing the partially completed workout as well as the Coach website where it says you completed it? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarcoGFitbit,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately other than me knowing I did the session, there is no evidence of it in either the Coach or Fitbit app. I entered it manually in my Fitbit app based on the bmp. I did another session this morning and it registered as expected.

If you look at the screengrab below, the session should have appeared between the Fit Test and Cardio Strength. Would doing back to back sessions glitch it somehow?

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 1.49.28 PM.png 

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sweetwoods21, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the screenshot requested. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back with more details about this situation. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced. As you mentioned you performed a new session and it did record, it's possible this glitch affected the app just once. However, in case this happens again, please reach us again so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes