Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium "Fitbit Server" error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

Whenever I try to use Fitbit Get Active it shows this error

Screenshot_20190829-114315.jpg

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around, @B3RRRT.

Thanks for the attachment. I would like to know if you keep receiving this error? If so, I recommend checking if your phone is a compatible mobile device.

Also, make sure to have your Fitbit app updated and strong internet or data connection.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a one plus 5t and only one plus 6 is compatible. However I was part of Project Narwhal and all worked fine then. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @B3RRRT, great to see you in the community.

I would first recommend going into the settings app on your phone - Scroll down to and tap on "Apps" - find the Fitbit app and tap that - tap on storage - clear cache. I would also recommend logging out of the fitbit app and back in again and then restarting your phone. Try the guided program again to see if it works now. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

Thanks for the advice. I tried this and still nothing. Strangely, all other guided programs work 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

This continues to happen to me after following the "accepted solution," as well as uninstalling and re-installing the app. It's only with "Intro to Healthy Habits." I added a different program just to check, and "Beginner Running" seems to be working fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accidentally ticked it was the accepted solution and can't undo it 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@B3RRRT, I was wondering about that. 🙂

Btw, I opened a support ticket# 32202808. You may want to do the same here: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner , the Premium Features are so broken I can't even get to the help page for it. LOL. 

Best Answer
0 Votes