Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Screen Bedtime wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep log has “sleep time” and “wake time” correct but on the main screen “bedtime” and “wake up” are way off. For instance the Home Screen says 8:05pm-4:09am and the log says 12:05am-8:09am

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Mine does as well. I’ve been trying to figure out what it means. The hours are all goofy, and not at all when I was asleep or awake. Yesterday had 4:14 pm bedtime, and 10:14 pm wake up time. So according to that, I was asleep at work, drove home asleep, hung out with the wife and kids while sleeping, then woke up, then went to bed again. Unless I’m in fight club, it makes no sense.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure what you mean by "home screen".   If you mean the 'Today' page of the phone app, mine just shows amount of sleep, nothing about when it was.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I could post the screen shots. By “Home Screen” I just mean when you first open the app. There’s a moon face and sun face that say bedtime and wake up. They’re always wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's what my phone app 'Today' screen looks like.  Is this what you mean?

Screenshot_20220109-144922.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does as well. I’ve been trying to figure out what it means. The hours are all goofy, and not at all when I was asleep or awake. Yesterday had 4:14 pm bedtime, and 10:14 pm wake up time. So according to that, I was asleep at work, drove home asleep, hung out with the wife and kids while sleeping, then woke up, then went to bed again. Unless I’m in fight club, it makes no sense.

Best Answer