Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the Free Trial?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did not ask nor did I want the premium app. Fitbit just changed it for me!  Can I get rid of it before the 7 days are up? It messed up my dashboard

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Rose65 It's great to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

In order to cancel your Free Trial, you will need to go to store where you bought it. You can learn more about it by checking this article: How do I purchase, manage, or cancel my Fitbit Coach Premium subscription?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not purchase, it just showed up and changed my dashboard! I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  Thanks for trying though

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also want to cancel the free trial and have read the article you tagged and am still none the wiser on how to cancel it!!

Best Answer

Yep, me too, there doesn't seem to be a way!  I guess I will just wait it out but it changed my dashboard which I find annoying!  They just better not charge me for anything because I never asked for it in the first place. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rose65 and @Rachel1BA It's great to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

You will need to cancel the Free Trial in the store where you bought it, the available stores are iPhones, Android, Windows 10 devices or XBOX or Amazon, you can learn how to cancel it directly from each store in this article

Once you cancel it in the store, it will show the Free Trial until it reaches 7 days and it's canceled. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand I was given a  month's free trial. After three weeks I see nothing that would support a 70 year old who only counts her steps and heart rate. How can I cancel it before the trial ends?

Best Answer

I appreciate your message but it doesn't appear to be accurate in my case. When I go to My Subscriptions under my apple ID (on my iPhone), the cancel option is not available. I can buy a monthly subscription or a yearly subscription. I've attached images so that maybe we can get on the same page with this. 
There are no other places I can go to cancel this membership - I tried itunes as the original help on the community offered. In other subscriptions, like my apple tv (image also attached) I can cancel or renew but not on my fitbit subscription. Fitbit Subscription ScreenApple TV Subscription Screen
It just seems like quite a ploy and a money grab - to offer subscription options but not cancellation options. If you have a great product that you can stand behind, I don't think you have to deceive people into being stuck with a subscription that they cannot cancel. 

Best Answer