Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Fitbit premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok, I bought a Fitbit Sense last year.  It's a nice watch but the heart rate monitor can be dangerously off.  I figured how to deal with that and decided to finally pull the trigger and get a 6 month trial to Fitbit Premium.

It's $10/month after the trial is over or $80/year.  I can now see the extra data but I was really interested in using the workout and mindfulness videos.  There is a problem however.  I'm a 55 year old male with no major health issues.  I was a bit out of shape after the pandemic.  Which videos do I use?  Can I create a customized program using my health metrics and goals that tracks my progress before moving me on to more challenging workouts safely?  It seems that for $10/month, they just throw a bunch of content up there with very little guidance.  There are about 8 "guided programs" but they are one-size-fits-all.  So I fired one of them up and there are these fit, 30 year-olds jumping around prompting me into a heart attack.  Of course the Sense shows I'm at rest but my pulse is well over 145bpm.

Fitbit, we need more guidance!  This is your whole business. You have everything in place to do amazing things.  Think about what you could do with all the info you gather from the trackers and what people put in.  You used to have personal programs that really work for people with Fitbit Coaching.  Instead, you just throw a bunch of meaningless content at us and want $10/month. Even better filters (something other than sort by difficulty or duration) would be helpful.  By the way, the whole sort by difficulty thing seems to also be meaningless.  "Difficulty" should be measured by your heart rate doing various workouts.  What is difficult for me may be easy for you.

If your heart rate monitors are not that accurate and there is little to no guidance on the workout programs, you're going to kill people!  I have been checking out the community forums and people have been posting complaints since early 2021 when you got rid of Fitbit Coach and promised to roll it into Premium.  That never happened.  At this point, I don't think I can move forward with Fitbit after 9 years if this how you're going treat your customers.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0