Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my free calm subscription?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received 12mth fitbit premium instead of 6, but there's no code to activate the Calm subscription? Can anyone help? 

Moderator edit: added label & Labels

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @Mammyofmillions.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

To be eligible for the Calm trial, please note the following:

- You purchased the bundle of Fitbit Sense with 6-month Premium membership from the Fitbit Store

- You are not an active Calm Premium member (the Calm Premium trial is only available for non-active Calm Premium members living in eligible countries). 

If you meet the criteria above but didn't receive the email with the activation code please check your spam folder.

Whether the information shared above doesn't help, you can chat with Customer Support online or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I received a 12mth subscription is this why there is no calm? 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @Mammyofmillions.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

No unfortunately no one helped! Just gave me aink which wasn't any help 

Best Answer

Did you find a solution for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes