Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 Fitbit Premium not working in Netherlands

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems that my Fitbit free premium not possible is.

In the Netherlands.

Support is in Dutch and told me to put my Phone in English.

I did but still the same problem.

I want to send the Fitbit back. Because of the promise Free Premium

Perhaps it's easy to fix. Or you got a solution.Engels.JPG

Then I order Inspire 2 again.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, I solved this problem.

So it's working. I removed the App. Started over. And now it's Premium. In Dutch.

Really strange and so much work.

Thanks for the support.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @RiaMaria.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and thank you for providing a screenshot. Since you already have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

For more information about Fitbit Premium, see What should I know about Fitbit Premium?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello, I solved this problem.

So it's working. I removed the App. Started over. And now it's Premium. In Dutch.

Really strange and so much work.

Thanks for the support.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @RiaMaria.

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue and thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. I appreciate your time and efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes