Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Premium workouts available on Firestick

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be really great if I could get the Fitbit app on my fire stick or at least be able to mirror the workouts from my iPhone Fitbit app to the fire stick without the picture being completely distorted because it doesn’t do full screen. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@jennyejg , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for  your message and suggestion. 

I found these Product Feedback, that might interest you. 

Please have a look at them. If you want to support any of these ideas, leave your vote and comment. 
If you meant something else I invite you to post it on the Product Feedback board

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

@jennyejg  Have you tried the AirScreen app that is available in the Amazon App store?  The screen isn't distorted at all on my TV and the sound from the TV is good, too.  My only complaint is that is can disconnect in the middle of a workout.  But I don't know if that's due to the distance from my router or not.

Sadly, I don't think Fitbit will implement any of the suggested requests, even if they get a million votes.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you sooo much for the advice!! I can’t wait until try it out first thing after work today 😃

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes