Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meditation Turning on By Itself?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've been using the guided meditations on the fitbit app for months, but all of a sudden it keeps turning itself back on at 3am every night and waking me up. Yes my app is up to date, and I've never experienced until about a week ago. It's always at the same time as well, 3:04 even though the time I use it varies. Any advice? It works wonders on helping me fall asleep but if it's gonna be waking me up it kind of defeats the purpose....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Oh wow, that's a peculiar situation with your Fitbit app! Have you checked if there are any scheduled alarms or reminders set within the app that could be triggering the meditation at 3 am? It might be worth exploring those settings. Additionally, ensure there are no conflicting settings in your phone's system preferences. If the issue persists, reaching out to Fitbit support could provide more personalized assistance. Sweet dreams shouldn't turn into unexpected wake-up calls! On a side note, I'm not familiar with Remini for iOS , could you share more details or context about it? Perhaps I can help you better with additional information!

Best Answer
0 Votes