Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Subscription Inaccessible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Paid for annual premium subscription through apps on my iPhone.  Haven’t been able to access the feature yet (Fitbit app still wants me to buy Premium).  Wrote Fitbit who told me to contact apple about a refund.  Apple says to contact the app developer.  I just want to have access to what I paid for and haven’t been able to use for 3 months!   Does my Fitbit have to be registered with the same email as my appleID to work?   This is ridiculous that I paid $80 for absolutely nothing except frustration and runaround.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I should add the 90 day free trial I used that came with my Versa2 worked with no issues.  It’s only been since I actually paid for it that it doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoPremium A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. I appreciate that you confirmed this started happening after you subscribed to Fitbit Premium. In this case, I shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to assist. 

Have a great week. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem on my versa 3.  What do I do, who do I contact?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dviti2136 Hi there. 

If you purchased a Fitbit Premium subscription in your phone’s app store, but you don’t see your subscription in the Fitbit app, restore your purchase.

To restore your subscription purchase:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture.
  2. Scroll down and tap Restore Purchases > OK.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer

no it still inst working, please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SportySpice868 Hi there. 

I was able to see that you've already contacted our Support team. 

Have a good week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes