Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium credited to wrong Google account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently added my son's Google account in the Fitbit app (he has an Ace 3). Shortly after my Premium account renewed and I realized my Premium features were no longer to be found in my profile. I later realized my son's account is categorized as "Premium". How do I change this? I payed for the subscription for me, not my son...

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You may contact customer support but knowing how they deal with such things you probably won't get it solved. Anyway, worth a shot. Such a thing happened to me on Strava when by mistake my premium membership went to my wife's account but Strava customer support sorted it out without any trouble so I guess it's just up to Fitbit whether they will do it for you or not.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Inesteroide@Triletics Thanks for your insights and help.

@Inesteroide Thank you for informing me about your Premium subscription. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have checked your details with our Support team and it appears that you have an open case with them. I'm sure they'll continue to assist you with this matter, so please make sure that you maintain open communication with them.

Best Answer