Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium subscription not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I renewed premium on my Charge 3 over 2 weeks ago. The payment went through on my credit card. Despite calling customer service twice, I still do not have premium benefits. I am very disappointed with this level of response. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @lkg113017, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information and for your help in trying to resolve this inconvenience! 

I'm very sorry for the experience! I was able to see that you have a case with our Support Team and they sent an email to you a few days ago. Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

On a side note, I've moved your post to the Premium and Coach board to keep our forums organized. 

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same boat. Renewed, was charged, and no service, Going on four days now without resolution. Sent proof of payment in, made follow up calls and get told “they’re working on it” but no one can provide an ETA for a fix. A request to extend my subscription the days I am down was met with a quick “nope”. 

First time I am subscribing after my trial ran out on my Sense, I’ve owned a Charge, an Ionic, a Sense and bought two Versas and an Inspire for friends and family, I’m waiting for them to ask me if the Premium is worth because right now I’m not so sure I’m going to be recommending it unless my issue is resolved I’m the next couple of days tops.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Spomodopolous. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thanks for taking the time to report this. I was able to see that our Support Team has reached out to you regarding this inconvenience. If you have additional questions, I recommend updating your case and my team will be able to continue assisting you. 

Have a great day. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I need an answer here:

Is Fitbit Coach and Fitbit Premium two separate entities now, both costing $9.99/month? Mine keeps saying I don't have premium, and now says I had to start a free trial to access it, even though I never stopped paying my monthly membership. 

So to clarify, am I paying for two services now, totalling 19.98/month? From my initial understanding, coach was included with premium, it appears now it is not and I'm paying double. 

Best Answer
0 Votes