Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium was cancelled but I was charged

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I was gifted the Versa 3 and it came with a 3 month free trail of Fitbit premium. I got an email a few days ago saying that my free trail was cancelled and yet I wake up today to a charge from Fitbit for a membership that does not exist. I looked at other help topics and went to the suggested location to remove a the membership subscription and there is nothing there. I am super confused as to why I got charged when I have the email saying it was cancelled. I would like to escalate this matter further but I am unsure of where to contact the Fitbit support team directly. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ⊹ ┊ . ˚ ✧ ┊ ┊
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Since it was purchased from Fitbit.com, you'll want customer support, which might make it easier.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @R41N when you set up the Fitbit, did you use your credit card information to get the free trial. The free trial needs to have the credit card information in order to begin. Could it be the one who bought the Fitbit for you was being charged for the Premium and they cancelled it? Premium purchased directly from Fitbit.com would need to be cancelled from them. If Premium was purchased via Google Play Store or Apple Store, it would need to be cancelled from them. Did you sign up for the free trial or did the person who purchased your Fitbit do it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there,

It was a gift but I had to use my credit card as the payment. Reason being the canadian site wouldn't accept an american card. So it was purchased through the fitbit site with my credit card. The thing is I got an email a few days ago saying the subscription was cancelled so I thought all was good. It is not clear that it needs to be cancelled its misleading and makes it seem like it ends on its own. So I got charged last night for I don't even know what. Something from Fitbit for just over $15CDN.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since it was purchased from Fitbit.com, you'll want customer support, which might make it easier.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Best Answer

Thanks for the help!

Best Answer

Hi @Odyssey13 , Thank you for your help and the information provided. 

@R41N . A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your messages! As some personal information has to be verified, like our friend Odyssey13 . I'll also recommend you to contact Support. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer