Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with data synching

I have a Charge 5 and I am a premium member. 

For weeks now I have been experiencing problems with data on my dashboard. For several days my dashboard was simply black.  Yesterday no data was recorded. Today I have a little but it is not up to date and no data for anything other than a few out-of-date steps.

Last week for days I wrestled with a blank dashboard and finally got some data for a couple of days. I have been a Fitbit member since 2012 and a premium member for some time. I have had a Fitbit for well over a decade. 

Some of these problems seem to stem from the transfer to Google; others from perhaps the latest update to Charge 5. I am growing very tired of spending money and time on problems not of my making. It seems that loyal customers do not matter any more.  I just want it all to work.

I would appreciate some help on these problems but it is increasingly difficult and obscure on how to achieve this help.  Help incidentally should not involve obscure steps to dealing with problems not of customers' making.  Please fix these problems at your end.

Thanks

Maree

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I am having the same sort of problems.   My premium fitbit has not worked right in over a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes