Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for improvement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Last year I got a pixel watch with a free premium subscription. I had and still have a great time with the pixel watch. But I'm missing many features in the premium subscription.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see a fitness plan / virtual personal trainer.

A section in the app where you can give information and based on that info a plan is constructed for you to follow. Where water and caloric intake are measured and tracked and based on all of that a fitness plan get created for you. Where you just press a button and you can start a workout for an hour or so where you see on your phone you see am arrangement of exercises, how many reps and for how long.

I would love to see Fitbit become the fitness app it could become. (With hopefully the same annual price it would be a true contender with all the other subscription based fitness apps out there.)

Also a proper dark mode would be a gamechanger too haha

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ToDaisy. Welcome to the Fitbit community forums and thanks for sharing all your comments and feedback here. 

Actually, those are very good ideas that probably many people would like to see in the new versions of the app, what I recommend is to share a post on our Product Feedback board, here your idea can be supported by others and you can raise the voice. It is very helpful for our team to understand what our users would like to see.

Best Answer

Seriously doesn't look good that you can edit/modify peoples comments.  How does that make the community questions trustworthy or how do we know you don't just change our questions to fit Googles new narrative?  This user comment was clearly edited by you with no reference as to what was changed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WendyL. Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your comments.

I wanted to let you know that the subject was changed in order to reflect in a better way the content of the post. We only change user comments when it is something against the Community Guidelines. Also we let a little note at the bottom of any post that we edit in order to let the user know what we actually change. 

Best Answer