Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracker - Previous Sleep Profiles

ANSWERED

With the previous version of the Fitbit app, we were able to see the previous sleep profiles for months prior.  I cannot find it in the new update.  Where can I see this information?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @FitGT and welcome to the Community.  Here's how to find your sleep profile history.  Tap on your sleep tile, then tap on Month.  Use the arrow on the left that is below the Day, Week, Month, Year to go back to your previous month's data.  After you go back as far as you want, you can tap on the calendar on the right to jump to the current month.

@MBwalkingMB   Fitbit is aware that some users can't see their benchmark data.  They are working on a fix.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I was just visiting the boards to ask the same question. I searched but couldn't find the history and used it as a benchmark.  With this downgrade and the downgrade in the sleep benchmark actual data (percentages for 30-day are missing - just a black dot as a reference point), premium services are not worth the money any longer for me.

Best Answer

Hello @FitGT and welcome to the Community.  Here's how to find your sleep profile history.  Tap on your sleep tile, then tap on Month.  Use the arrow on the left that is below the Day, Week, Month, Year to go back to your previous month's data.  After you go back as far as you want, you can tap on the calendar on the right to jump to the current month.

@MBwalkingMB   Fitbit is aware that some users can't see their benchmark data.  They are working on a fix.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you! This definitely helps. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I previously could see a list of the prior sleep animal (one comprehensive list) and it is now more cumbersome to click to each prior month but I guess I will have to do that and start an Excel sheet so I don't have to try to remember each month to get the overview I previously had with one click. Very sad to lose that overview option.

Thank you also for the update that they are still working on a fix - hopefully will happen sooner rather than later.

Best Answer

I agree. I was very disappointed to see this change and am now considering discontinuing the premium services.  Who wants to dig for that information!  Stored historical data is my primary use for fitbit so I can track what's going on with me over a long period of time and see seasonal/cyclical trends.  I'm sad to see this.

Best Answer