Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness Report Download Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see this a longstanding issue but to be really honest accessing this feature is pretty much the difference between keeping Premium or not. Otherwise I don't see the value for money - I would have preferred asking for help directly but that didn't seem that easy: the wellness report won't download through the app and nor can I share it. I just get a continuous loading wheel and then nothing.

Could I please get some help? I'd really appreciate it 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@CWT2020 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the detailed information shared, I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

I would like you to confirm you have the latest Fitbit app version installed. Once your app is updated, please log out from it, force quit it, log back in and try again. 

Note the following: 

• You must have at least 30 days of data to generate a Wellness Report.
  • Certain data requires a heart-rate enabled device to track.
  • Only data you track or log appears in the Wellness Report. For example, you must log your weight in the Fitbit app to see weight data in your report.
  • The Wellness Report feature of Fitbit Premium is available in English only in certain regions, with more regions coming soon.

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you!

I had the latest version of the app and followed the instructions above, however that didn't fix the issue. 

However I thought I'd try deleting the app and downloading it again and this worked! The report downloaded straight away when I tried. 

Thanks for your help

Best Answer

@CWT2020 Thank you for getting back. I appreciate that you shared the solution found, I'm sure it will help others who might be experiencing the same. 

Feel free to post back if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I had just about given up on the wellness report, and then found this, and it worked for me also.😊

Best Answer

@Tekkie50 Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

I'm glad this got sorted out and to help other users, I'm going to mark CWT2020's post as the Best Answer

In case you have some spare time, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips, stories and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer