Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which sleep data is part of Premium?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this Fitbit based on the services it included out of the box. I found it valuable to check my sleep pattern. Then Fitbit stopped providing those services and decided that I should now pay them monthly to continue getting my original services. So I can no longer see my sleep data- it just stopped. I’ve never seen a company take away elements from your current  purchased product.
I will not buy another Fitbit. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Thor2233  you don't need to pay for Premium to get basic data. For those wishing to delve more into their sleep and activities, Premium gives more detail. Did you purchase Premium or were you using the free trial that comes with many of the models? Which Fitbit do you have?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
​I have 3 FitBit Charge 2's.  And I used to have access to my sleep data, but it went away recently.
% of time in:
  1. REM
  2. Deep Sleep
  3. Light Sleep
  4. Awake
And I think that this data was shown on a timeline as well,... but not sure.

Yes, I signed up for FitBit Premier free trial because I need to see my mom's sleep pattern over the next week or two. Before taking my Fitbit over to her, I discovered I could no longer see any sleep data on my FitBit for myself, even though I wear it at night.

Moderator Edit: Formatting
Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thanks for the assistance provided. 

@Thor2233 Hi there. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. I appreciate that you've been a Fitbit user. 

The sleep data that's part of Premium is the analysis of sleep duration and the analysis of sleeping heart rate & restlessness. The percentage spent on each stage is still available in the Fitbit app, to check it out follow these steps: 

- Go to the Fitbit app 

- Tap on the Sleep tile 

- Select a sleep graph 

- Choose Deep and REM > The percentages will be displayed 

Also, please let me know if you're getting sleep stages and not only sleep patterns. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Those steps were not working for me. I had access and data up until May 18, 2021, and then the sleep logging stopped working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Thor2233 Thank you for getting back. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer