Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A daily personal diary tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unsure if there's a tile on log section for an input on how I feel on a particular day. eg, tired, full of energy, happy sad, bloated , ETC ETC, So I then can see if certain foods/ lack of exercise are causing me to feel this way. If not I think this would be great to have.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It's possible to add notes in the food log section only on the fitbit website:

https://www.fitbit.com/foods/log

@leezielynsey Moved this thread from the One to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section since more relevant to the topic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I'll have a  look at the food log tile

Best Answer
0 Votes

There used to be a Journal tile in the dashboard but fitbit removed it, apparently because it wasn't used much and they wanted to simplify the interface. 

Someone has created a feature request for it to be replaced and if you'd like to vote for it you can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Notes-on-online-and-app-dashboard/idi-p/905512

Best Answer
That's me voted. I really do think it would be a benefit.
Best Answer

I suggested to Fitbit Support that they add a diary/note tile to the dashboard and they told me to visit the Community site to make my feelings known. They say when an idea gets support from the community they put a team on it.  Hummmm..... I wonder how many fitbit users take the time to visit the community site.  I have had my fitbit for 2.5 years and have only been here 3 times.  As a fitness buff and someone who is devoted to my fitbit, a diary would be an essential part of my regime.  "today I sat on a plane for 10 hrs" "today I lost a day in travelling by plane, that's why my steps are so low", "today I was sick and didn't get our of bed".  I look at my stats a year on and wonder why a day was so low or so high, "we did 22,000 steps walking all over Glasgow today".  

Best Answer

Well, there are 489 thousand members of the community today but that feature request only has 569 votes so far. Adding your vote will help the cause.

Best Answer