Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL Fitbit data completely missing! Also showing no paired bands!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few days ago, for some reason Fitbit wanted me to log back into the app on my phone. Then asked to migrate to google but I skipped that for the time being. I logged in via fitbit but didn't think much more of it and got distracted. Mind you, I've been trying to lose weight so I've been diligently tracking my exercise, sleep, etc for at least 2 weeks prior and all was working as normal. Band never died of battery as I charge it frequently. So fast forward to today and I wanted to check my sleep... EVERYTHING is missing. There is no data whatsoever, not even the weeks i KNEW were there, weeks in the distant past I was comparing with, nothing. Doesn't even have any bands paired!! Logged into my computer to check the main dashboard and the same. Everything is gone! Anyone else have this happen? How do I get my app back to normal with all the info there was? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same results. I've been using the Ace (i think 2) if that makes a difference. I hesitate to 'migrate' to Google for fear it may make things worse and it will stay deleted. To say I'm upset is an understatement here! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Often when all your data seems to be missing, it means that you have logged into a different fitbit account.  You said you recently had to log back in.  Could it be that you previously had another fitbit account/email and logged into that one by mistake.  If that might be the case, you could just log out of the app and log back into the correct account and see all your previous data still there.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried that but didn't work. I only have 2 emails associated with fitbit accounts. Tried logging into both and all data is missing from both.

Best Answer
0 Votes