Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Readiness ys not showing in settings and is turned off on dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Searogue2000 

Thanks for confirming that you have a Premium subscription that isn't due to expire until May.

Out of curiosity, do you see the words "fitbit premium" at the top of the Fitbit app? If not, that's not right. If you do, there's still something that's not right since you're not getting the Readiness score.

Either way, I think you should contact Fitbit support (<-- click link) and have them take a look at what's going on with your subscription.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Searogue2000 

The Daily Readiness score requires a Fitbit Premium subscription. This Fitbit article provides information on the Daily Readiness score (<-- click link) that you might find helpful.

Best Answer

Hello ReikoC,
Thank you for responding to my query.
I have a Premium subscription; it does not expire until May 28th and I will be renewing it.
I have had a readiness score as part of my Fitbit program from day 1. It puzzles me that it has suddenly been withdrawn.I hope it is returned soon, as it is my guide for decisions regarding my Cardio and Resistance activities. I am anxiously awaiting its return.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Searogue2000 

Thanks for confirming that you have a Premium subscription that isn't due to expire until May.

Out of curiosity, do you see the words "fitbit premium" at the top of the Fitbit app? If not, that's not right. If you do, there's still something that's not right since you're not getting the Readiness score.

Either way, I think you should contact Fitbit support (<-- click link) and have them take a look at what's going on with your subscription.

Best Answer

Hi RiekoC

I have the words “fitbit premium” at the top.

I contacted Fitbit support and Dianne had me reset my Luxe; Much to my relief,”Readiness”is up and running again (a score of 88 means a decent workout for me.

Thank you for your concern

Searogue I Vancouver Island

Best Answer

Hi @Searogue2000 

I'm so glad to see that support was able to help you get your Daily Readiness score showing again. Thanks for letting us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes