Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepting Challenges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I realize there are a lot of threads regarding the lack of challenge access without the mobile app. Just wanted to make another to continue to raise awareness that it's a bit ridiculous.

My phone doesn't have enough memory to support the app as well as my higher priority apps (such as music and communication apps) while keeping it clean enough to run smoothly.

I have the Bluetooth dongle plugged into my work computer and it's the only access I have to sync my progress and view my dashboard. I'm even using the app from the Microsoft Store.

Considering all the tools we have to make this accessible, why are challenges not supported by the desktop app or browser dashboard? Will they ever be? Or am I wasting my time and should find a different product?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@pythram,

Welcome to the community!

Assuming you're, in fact, running the Fitbit App from the Microsoft Store, you do have access to challenges...  Just click/tap on the second icon across the top and you should see the adventures and challenges, like this:

fitbit-win10-challenges.jpg

This is literally running on a desktop (not laptop nor tablet).  I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Please go vote and comment for what you want added here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pythram,

Welcome to the community!

Assuming you're, in fact, running the Fitbit App from the Microsoft Store, you do have access to challenges...  Just click/tap on the second icon across the top and you should see the adventures and challenges, like this:

fitbit-win10-challenges.jpg

This is literally running on a desktop (not laptop nor tablet).  I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes