Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievement Best on Dashboard not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My achievement best still shows from July of last year, how do I get it to update??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community guys @ThomasM81 @ChilsonK, hope you're doing great! 

It's great to have you here. The engineering team is aware of the "Best" Achievements are not getting updated for some users. Once any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible. In the meantime, try logging out and logging back into the app.

Hope to see you around more often. Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My "Best" is also not updating it has the first day I used my fitbit as the all-time best, which is far from the true (January 2015). Why doesn't it update? I would also like to know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community guys @ThomasM81 @ChilsonK, hope you're doing great! 

It's great to have you here. The engineering team is aware of the "Best" Achievements are not getting updated for some users. Once any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible. In the meantime, try logging out and logging back into the app.

Hope to see you around more often. Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya,

I have the same problem, any news yet.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes