Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed, that the active minutes are more than the ones I made at the gym, did something change, that now I get them even though I am not concider doing active minutes? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Terekop - 

I of course manage to get a fair amount of active minutes on the treadmill doing 2.5 mph, but I also get almost daily active minutes from the walk from my car in the upper level parking lot to my desk in the morning.

I never dally when making that walk each morning and sometimes it is long enough to qualify, especially if I don't go straight to my desk but instead visit the warehouse or our wholesale operations. Those side trips often extend that morning walk just enough to qualify.

If you feel like reading up on it, here is the help article I found using Google:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1379

Welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Terekop - 

I of course manage to get a fair amount of active minutes on the treadmill doing 2.5 mph, but I also get almost daily active minutes from the walk from my car in the upper level parking lot to my desk in the morning.

I never dally when making that walk each morning and sometimes it is long enough to qualify, especially if I don't go straight to my desk but instead visit the warehouse or our wholesale operations. Those side trips often extend that morning walk just enough to qualify.

If you feel like reading up on it, here is the help article I found using Google:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1379

Welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes