Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too few calories burned

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

According to my dashboard, I have only burned a total of 480 calories today. With more than 12000 steps taken, 20 stairs and an active lifestyle, I cannot relate to this. 

When I have looked at other people's posts with calories burned screenshots, these range in the 1900-3000 calorie range. Mostly. I find it uttermost confusing why my total is a meager 480 calories. Yesterday it was 320. Clearly, I cannot eat less than this to retain a calorie deficiency. 

Does anyone have a similar problem or would know how I could solve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Duracell94 -

Not saying that I can help you myself, but let's get a little more information, in case the equipment combination means something to one of the board regulars.

We have:

calories burned at 480

12,000 + steps taken

20 flights or 20 stairs not important which at this time, the issue is greater than that count.

Now to sanity check what the app or web dashboard is seeing (I will just use 'app' here):

How many miles calculated

how many active minutes

Any exercises auto-recognized

********** did you manually enter any activities **********

********** If so, detail all of the information you entered - that could very well be the issue **********

********** the above is very important in case my asterisks didn't scream "important" **********

I'll be monitoring this board for a couple hours yet and others will be dropping by.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes