Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness Tracker App Exercise Options: Pole Dancing and Aerial Acrobatics

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It was suggested per a FitBit team member to post this in the community discussion for the product development team.  Here is my original request:

I am a recent new customer to FitBit. I previously used another fitness tracker and when my corporation informed me their wellness program partnership with FitBit, I purchased one of your trackers. I have been getting used to your product and one thing that I have noticed that separates your product from other trackers I have used is the wide variety of exercises that are acknowledged in the app's fitness tracker exercise log. Unfortunately, two very common activities which constitute about eighty percent of my workouts are not options. These activities are pole dancing fitness and aerial acrobatics. There are a huge number of your customers that participate in these very common forms of exercise activities. The pole and aerial community are very fitness savvy individuals that enjoy tracking their fitness activities and would like to have the ability to utilize your product more accurately to reflect the activities they enjoy doing for fitness. I hope you will consider adding these options to your tracking application to encompass a continuously growing community of fitness enthusiasts that have seemingly been left out of the mainstream recognition for fitness activities.

Thank you! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @kobajo84, I think what they had in mind was the Feature Request forum, where you can suggest new product features.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @kobajo84, I think what they had in mind was the Feature Request forum, where you can suggest new product features.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Hello @kobajo84 and welcome aboard to our community. The best option here is to share your idea in the Feature request board just like my friend @MakMak mentioned above.

The product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. I have found a similar suggestion where you can vote to show your support and add your comments: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Add-Acrobatic-Activities-to-Log/idi-p/837888

See ya later and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

wow i am not alone! i received one for christmas - the main exercises i also do are pole and aerials too... but my fitbit really didn't seem to record my activity and i just kept feeling bad about myself when my fitbit kept telling me to get up and move every hour and that i needed more steps when i'm perpetually sore from my high activity levels... 

Best Answer
0 Votes