Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, with the PC app being disabled, how can I sync my new Blaze with my account. The Blaze is one of the older trackers that are not listed as able to be added to a mobile. I bought a back up Blaze a couple of years ago as I think they are the best of the lot and now want to add it to my profile as my other one no longer works. I have deleted the old Blaze. How can I now add the Blaze to my acct. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Humo and welcome to the Community.  You can add the Blaze to your account on your mobile app, just like any newer device.  Blaze manual, p 7   The Blaze always had the option of being added on the mobile app.  But I do need to warn you that the new Blaze battery might not perform as well as your original.  And it might not charge at all.  Rechargeable batteries degrade over time, even if unused and the product is in its original packaging.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, got it sorted. I don't have data on my mobile (had to connect to public WiFi - not preferrable due security) so the PC app being disabled is very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes