Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After deleting duplicates dashboard doesnt reflect change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was duplicating walks and runs by pressing the button on my charge HR to start and activity and then at the same time I was launching Strava to map it.  I just deleted all the duplicate entries but none of the totals for daily, weekly, monthly updated to show the deduction.  Also, it still shows I won contests that I didnt really win.  HELP.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @IshootCanon, I'm glad you are around in our community.  If you numbers are not updating after delete the activities then it means you have reach those numbers. The exercise mode of your tracker provide a detail graph minute by minute of your steps, calories and so on. However, all steps, calories, and active minutes recorded by your tracker are overridden for the duration of the activity by the activity's values, to ensures that your steps are not counted twice.

I recommend to use the new feature of your Charge HR called SmartTrack. This will track automatically your activities without the need of using the side button of your tracker (Exercise mode). You can learn more about this feature by going to this article: "SmartTrack FAQs".

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes