Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit iOS app not showing steps on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my Fitbit Flex a lot recently, and it has been working well. Unfortunately, I come upon a problem with the recording of the steps today. I reached 10,000 steps today, and my Fitbit buzzed and all, but when I went to sync later on, it only registered as 11 steps. I did everything I could figure out (restart fitbit, restart bluetooth, look on computer, etc), and nothing has worked. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out because I'd like to be putting my Fitbit to proper use. 

Thank you!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you trying to sync with the computer or a smartphone? I would also suggest trying to restart your tracker a few times in a row. A while back there was a post about sometimes having to restart the tracker 2-3 times before the issue would resolve itself. If none of this works you can contact customer service from the link provided.  Customer service can be contacted via email, live chat, and/or phone.  However, all options may not always be available.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@lok11 I assume it is still the same day? You didn't mention where you are. If you synced it after midnight then it will only show your steps for today, you can view previous days data through the app or dashboard.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner It was all in the same day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you trying to sync with the computer or a smartphone? I would also suggest trying to restart your tracker a few times in a row. A while back there was a post about sometimes having to restart the tracker 2-3 times before the issue would resolve itself. If none of this works you can contact customer service from the link provided.  Customer service can be contacted via email, live chat, and/or phone.  However, all options may not always be available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I tried syncing with both a computer and an iPhone. I will also try restarting it numerous times tomorrow. If not, I'll contact customer support. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes