Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep log question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello....I've been loggin my sleep everynight and will be bringing it to show my pain management doctor.  Today when I was looking at last night's sleep I noticed that it showed that I was restless when I was awake.  So I clicked to edit it.  It only allows you to change your go to or get up times.  So I started playing with the options at the bottom to see if I could change it there.  Well when I clicked on switch to activity record it remove my log completely.  Is there a way to get it back???  Again I can put in my go to bed and get up time but it won't show my times awake or restless.   Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Arma59. You can send your sleep record back to the Sleep tab by doing the following:

- Go to the Activities Tab,

- Click the Activity record you recorded while sleeping

- Select the pencil to edit

- Put the check mark "This is a sleep record"

- Click Update

Sleep.jpg

Your sleep record will go back to the Sleep tab. I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes