Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All historical heart rate data disappeared when I deleted my old device and switched to MobileTrack

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I added MobileTrack as a device and deleted my old Blaze and all my historical heart rate data has disappeared. Is there any way to get it back? I had fitbits for years and mainly used it for heart rate data and trends. I still reference the old data and had JUST gone back to look at 2016 before I did this.

I cannot see anything having to do with heart rate data on my iPhone dashboard or the desktop version.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Osbornchic A warm welcome to our Community!

I will gladly assist you with your missing heart rate data. The reason you can't see it is because the device you currently have paired does not record heart rate so the app won't show the tile. If you still have the chance try pairing the Blaze again so it shows the tile.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately, I no longer have the Blaze. It’s very unfortunate that there
is no warning for this. Does that mean all my data still exists and if I
were to pair any Fitbit, it would reappear?
Best Answer

@AlvaroFitbit   This post is extremely interesting for me and others for future use.... Are you posting, "that the user HR data in the server is not accessible or missing after you remove a HR tracking Fitbit".

I have never had an issue and swapping trackers in and out. I have just opened a dormant account which has no tracker linked.. A Surge account and all of my data is there. Even using a 3rd part HR URL the RHR is there from over 2 years ago.

BUT, logging into my Android phone with that account and adding a device there isn't an option. 

From there I can only add Mobile Track if I create a new account.. Therefore there would be no historical data.This is Android and I can't test the iPhone.

Therefore

@Osbornchic  Thanks for your timely post because historical users like me and others need to understand the ramifications of this .....

What historical HR data are you examining ?  and/or, did you create a new account for Mobile Track... ?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is outrageous, you cannot take away my historical Heart Rate data because I choose to remove one of your devices from my account. I expect Fitbit resolve this immediately!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did try mobiletrack. The historical RHR did not come back. I actually purchased an inexpensive Fitbit and connected it. That is when I could access my historical data again. 

Very disappointing that you cannot access it if you don’t have a Fitbit connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And no I did not create a new account for mobiletrack. It was the same if always been using. Without a connected Fitbit, evidently, you no longer have access to your past Fitbit data.

Best Answer
0 Votes