Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altitude in exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

When running with fitbit charge 2 + assisted gps they attitude changes are recorded ( displayed in execise summary), however the height is not recorded in the exercise dashboard.it would be great to be able to see the attitude in the heart rate graph to be able to explain sudden increase/decrease.

,Hans

Modifica del moderatore: tema aggiornato per chiarezza

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Hbaken Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm happy to answer your question about where to see the altitude recorded by your Fitbit Charge 2. At the moment, the elevation of the recorded exercises is available through the online Dashboard only. To check it out please go to Log > Activities and select your recent activity.

elevation.jpg

I agree that it would be cool having this information also on the app, but at the moment there are no plans to release this feature. For more information please visit this post.

Let me know if you have any other question. I'll be happy to provide assistance.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Hbaken Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm happy to answer your question about where to see the altitude recorded by your Fitbit Charge 2. At the moment, the elevation of the recorded exercises is available through the online Dashboard only. To check it out please go to Log > Activities and select your recent activity.

elevation.jpg

I agree that it would be cool having this information also on the app, but at the moment there are no plans to release this feature. For more information please visit this post.

Let me know if you have any other question. I'll be happy to provide assistance.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes