Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App vs Online dashboard active minute discrepancy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not know if there is a post about this or not. If there is can someone send me the link to it? 

The problem is this: When I complete a workout or go for a walk, my Fitbit App will tell me that my active minutes are such and such minutes. But when I check the Fitbit dashboard, the minutes are different. I check them both at the same time to make sure that one did not chage after I last checked it. My steps, calories, and miles are the same but the minutes just don't add up.

Capture.PNGScreenshot_2017-03-06-20-01-12.png

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stepping into the Fitbit Community and posting those pictures @MattMac

Our team is currently aware of this situation. At this moment we do not have any specific solution or workaround that we could mention. Once we do have any updates on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

In the meantime, the best way to go about it would be to check the total active minutes showing on your Fitbit, the ones in there will be accurate.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there ever a solution to this problem? How was it addressed?

Best Answer

Apparently not, as I'm still having the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ElizaDay   You added on to a rather old thread.  I looked at your profile and I see that you also posted in the Charge 4 forum.  The Charge 4 reports Active Zone Minutes.  The web dashboard only shows Active Minutes.  They are different.  The current devices like the Charge 4 are designed to be used with the mobile app.  The mobile app has the sleep score, health metrics and other items that aren't on the web dashboard.  I don't think the web dashboard will be changed.  You must use your mobile app to see active zone minutes.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes